[Userexp_wg] Please Register via https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5400746484694749440 for Webinar Tomorrow

Darren Kall darrenkall at secux.com
Wed Aug 29 11:38:15 EDT 2012

Laura has asked me to make sure you DO NOT call into the original phone
bridge by accident tomorrow. After you register you will get the phone &
computer voice access information for the web conference.

Thanks, Darren

I'm always looking for venues to give free talks. If you know of any
company, group, or venue that needs a speaker, I've got a list of talks on
customer and user research, innovation, usability, and user experience.

Darren Kall . Managing Partner

    Security UX . Security User Experience - Research, Evaluation, Design

            darrenkall at secux.com . W +1 937-648-4966 . M +1 937-516-9503 .
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenkall> www.linkedin.com/in/darrenkall

Twitter: @darrenkall . SecUX daily paper.li:
http://paper.li/darrenkall/1334289345